By sourcing from a number of different manufacturers, we are able to supply a complete range of Current Transformers, manufactured and tested to the latest Australian and IEC Standards.Low Voltage types: for application in 415V systems or for installation over insulated high voltage bushings, bus bars or cables
- Tape wound toroids
- Resin encapsulated toroids
- Split core toroids
- Moulded case toroids
High Voltage types: for direct connection to high voltage conductors.Indoor cast resin insulated wound primary or block CT’s for voltages of 3.3kV, 6.6kV, 11kV, 22kV, 33kV, and other voltages not so common voltages
- Indoor Bar Primary CT’s for 3.3kV, 6.6kV and 11kV
- Indoor high voltage window style CT’s for direct application with bare HV conductors
- Outdoor cyclo-aliphatic resin post type CT’s - 11kV to 66kV
- Outdoor oil/paper insulated post type CT’s - 11kV to 500kV
CT’s are a nonstandard device with almost an infinite number of specification variables, and therefore quite difficult to “hold on the shelf”.
We supply CT’s to specific Ratio, Burden and Accuracy requirements, with Metering class, and or, Protection P or Px class performance.
Our CT’s are manufactured and tested to Australian or IEC Standards.
We meet the requirements of the National Electricity Rules for Revenue Metering Installations.Enquire Now